Remembrance Glass provides a unique method of memorializing your loved ones by creating a beautiful glass form enhanced with a favorite color and clear dichro mixed with the cremains of your loved ones. The 3-4 inch solid glass paperweight is the most popular option.
The process is simple for the Remembrance Paperweight.
1. Bring or mail the ashes (2 tablespoons is all the cremains needed) to our studio.
- Choose your colors (red, blue, green, or purple). We have over 100 options.
- Pay a 50% deposit for your piece(s); paperweights and hearts are typical forms.
- Expect us to take 4-6 weeks to create your Remembrance Glass from receiving your deposit.
- A photo of your completed piece(s) is sent, and the remaining funds are due (including tax)
- Pick up your Remembrance Glass piece or have it carefully packed and shipped to you (at your expense)
We also offer Birthstone Ornaments and Unity Glass to complete our specialty glass, reflecting the Cycle of Life.